Thursday 10 January 2013

Written in our Home - Continuation

As promised, the scriptures we wrote in our home: 


Main hallway of our home, the center of our home:

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.  Joshua 24:15

At the Front door:
The lord will keep you from all harm- he will watch over your life; He will watch over your coming and going both now and forever. Psalm 121:7-8

The plug in for the tv: (my prayer is that God will help those using our tv to make good choices, to feel convicted when they watch things that the Lord opposes)
The Lord helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them because they take refuge in Him. Psalm 37:40


The Master Bedroom Light :
Above all , love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
1 Peter 4:8

The light switch to our dining room and kitchen:
Do not neglect to show hospitality  to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. 
Hebrew 13:2

The Light switch to our upper hallway:
I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. .. No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. 
Joshua 1:3,5

In the Kids bedrooms:
In peace I both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. 
Psalm 4:8

My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places.
Isaiah 32:18

The Bathrooms:
Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. 
1 Peter 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment