Thursday 1 November 2012

Doxology

Be present at our table Lord
Be here and everywhere adored
These mercies bless and grant that we
May feast in paradise with thee.
Amen.


Little A has been asking to sing this prayer when we sit down to eat or when we are putting her to bed.
We have sung this prayer a number of times with her before but recently she has really started to favor this prayer. She has now also mastered all of the words, kinda tricky for a kid who isn't even two yet.

What a great prayer though.  Those are things that I want more than anything.  To be in the presence of my Lord.  To praise him  and show him adoration everywhere I go and live for him.  That He would continue to bless me so I can bless others. And that I would feast in paradise with him eternally.



God Bless.

This is little A singing her prayer. It melts my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment